Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find the most frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question please contact us or ask the pharmacist.
Shopping at Viata
- Add and manage favourites
- Filling your shopping cart from my favourites
- Filling your shopping cart from a previous order
- What is the delivery period for a specific product?
- What is the delivery period for an entire order?
- Packaging: language of inscriptions and information
- How do I get an invoice and when do I request one?
- I’ve just ordered, but I regret my choice. Can I still cancel?
- I’ve just ordered, but I wish to change the delivery address
- Can I order by phone or fax?
- A promo code: take advantage of extra benefits
- Can I have it delivered to a place of my choice?
- When can I expect my package?
- How do I know what the status of my order and where my package is?
- How much do I contribute to the delivery costs?
- My package should have been delivered by now. What should I do?
- What happens to my package if I'm not home?
- My package is damaged. What now?
- The provided address does not appear to be correct. What happens to my package?
- Why do I have to register?
- How do I log in?
- Why do I have to enter my telephone number when registering?
- Why do I have to enter my date of birth when registering?
- Where can I see and manage my information?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- I have a new e-mail address, where should I change this?